Thursday, January 24, 2008

Have You Been Changed?

by Ryan Lambert

"Has the experience of the Living Leviticus changed you?"

I feel changed.

Through this month i have struggled with many things that don't have much to do with the experiment, but they have taken away energy that I could have been putting towards this experiment. To know that God's desire for righteousness in my life doesn't stop because I'm busy is a hefty idea. I have become a lot more thankful for God's mercy as a result.

It has also been interesting with respect to perseverance. Even though I have not been as involved as I had signed up for, there is mercy from the group consistently asking me to join them and continue. It has given me a desire to resist the temptation to completely run away, but instead start participating now. 'Better late than never' Kind of like with the Prodigal son.

That's it, i feel like the prodigal son!



No comments: